Blueprint Coffee proudly introduces our new collection of coffee blends — the Primary Series. Roasted to deliver consistent flavor profiles year-round, the Primary Series is now available at select grocers.
Much like the three primary colors are the building blocks of art, our Primary Series represents three essential coffee flavor profiles:
- RED is ideal for filter brewing or espresso, with deep fruity tones of cherry, berry, and apple, and a syrupy body. Click here to learn more.
- YELLOW features citrus and floral notes and a crisp, light body that is well-suited for filter brewing or French Press. Click here to learn more.
- BLUE is full-bodied and intended for cold brew or filter brewing, with notes of caramel and chocolate. Click here to learn more.
Roasting great coffee is what we do. But we also believe that doing so requires mutually beneficial relationships starting at the farms, sourcing the best lots of green coffee, and a commitment to sustainability and transparency.
To maintain these standards, we’re often required to make quick changes, which can be challenging when working with large retailers. This is why we developed the Primary Series. Each coffee in the collection will be adapted by our roasters in order to deliver its unique profile year-round. In this way, we are able to make quality coffee available in even more places.
For the coffee curious, a URL on each bag links to traceable information on our website.
Find the Primary Series
- Blueprint Watson – 4206 Watson Rd, St. Louis, MO 63109
- Local Harvest – 3108 Morgan Ford Rd, St. Louis, MO 63116
- Straub’s Clayton – 8282 Forsyth Blvd, Clayton, MO 63105
- Straub’s CWE – 302 Kingshighway Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63108
- Straub’s Webster – 211 W Lockwood Ave, Webster Groves, MO 63119
- United Provisions – 6241 Delmar Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63130
- Whole Foods Market: CWE – 4577 W Pine Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63108
- Whole Foods Market: Galleria – 1601 S Brentwood Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63144
- Whole Foods Market: Town and Country – 1160 Town and Country Crossing Dr., Town and Country, MO 63017
Information for New Retailers
Blueprint Coffee’s wholesale and retail partners don’t simply buy great coffee, but they enter into a mutually beneficial business relationship. If you are interested in offering Blueprint Coffee at your grocery store, retail location, restaurant, or café, we’d love to start the conversation. Learn more about our wholesale coffee opportunities and contact us, here.