As of Saturday morning, all of our locations operated under our Phase 1 COVID-19 precautions for addressing public health. Now, just a few days later and armed with more data and precautionary advice from reliable sources, we are implementing a second set of precautions. We do so to further promote social distancing and the ability to offer a clean and safe product. The St. Louis community’s response gives us hope that the affects of the virus will be greatly minimized compared to what would happen without similar precautions throughout the community.
To support Blueprint and our employees during this time, consider purchasing a gift card or starting a coffee subscription. These purchase help us keep valuable cash reserves. As a result, we possess greater means to cover payroll and bills during this difficult time.
PHASE 2 PRECAUTIONS
- starting Tuesday, March 17, we will move to to-go orders only at our Watson and Delmar locations.
- Our dining rooms will be closed for drinking coffee/consuming food so as to maximize social distancing. Our restrooms will be closed to the public.
- The High Low coffee bar is closed until further notice.
- Phase 2 hours for Delmar: 8a-3p every day
- Phase 2 hours for Watson: 7a-2p every day
- We may be rearranging furniture within our stores to limit customer contact with any preparation areas for food and drink. For instance, at our Watson location we will attempt to do all service through the walk-up window.
- We will accept phone orders at each location. Call 314.266.6808 and follow the prompts to the appropriate store. We will give you an estimated time to complete the order. Please enter the café and/or approach the walk up window to pick up and pay for your order. Contactless payment PLEASE! For the safety of our staff, we will not walk orders out to the car/curb.
- All wholesale trainings, public tastings, and events will be suspended until further notice.
- All other cafe cleaning and staff procedures from phase 1 remain in effect.