We are craftspeople dedicated to exhibiting the qualities of one of the most flavorful beverages in the world. What we attempt to create and construct are flavor experiences that are balanced, intoxicating, and special. While our single origin offerings exhibit qualities that are delicious and complete by themselves, blending can create something unique that none of our coffees offer by themselves. We are inspired by French wine and cocktails like the Sazerac. By adding a small amount of five quality ingredients (sugar, bitters, lemon, absinthe, ice), a serving of perfectly good whiskey becomes a different, yet delicious, taste experience than that offered by any neat pour.
We are excited to offer Tektōn as a compliment to our single origin offerings. It matches the integrity of those offerings by remaining a seasonal coffee with a transparent supply chain. We embrace the future insight and taste experiences Tektōn will provide.
Tektōn v14 combines work from our Guatemalan and Ethiopian origin partnerships. San Carlos, Guatemala is one of the coffees we source through Los Volcanes. This washed lot will make up 70% of the blend. The remaining 30% is washed coffee from the Allona washing station in Ethiopia. This is owned and operated by the Guji Highlands PLC, one of Ethiopia’s most organized and innovative coffee companies. The Allona will also be available as a single origin offering soon.
Team taste notes: raspberry, orange, peach, cream, syrup, refined sugar