We are looking for a part-time Bookkeeper and Administrative Manager to join our growing team. If you’re interested in joining our team, please complete this survey and we will contact you to set up an interview. Before doing so, here is a description of the job. Please read it to see if it’s the right fit for you:
- Balance and reconcile all accounts on a monthly basis
- Conduct all duties associated with accounts payable, including: entering invoices; processing payment; interacting with vendors regarding accounts payable.
- Conduct all duties associated with accounts receivable, including: performing bank deposits; data entry; and tracking and following up on all accounts receivable.
- Process payroll with external company and input payroll data into our database.
- Interact with staff regarding payroll, reimbursements, billing, and other financial items
- File and Pay State and Local Taxes
- Provide monthly financial reports (cash flow; balance sheet; income statement / budget vs. actual)
- Maintain Inventory reporting
- Manage incoming orders inbox and invoice orders
- Hourly pay starting at $15.00hr (or commensurate of experience)
- Flexible scheduling of 24 – 32 hours a week. Wednesday and Sunday afternoons available for work currently preferred, but not required. Full-time hours anticipated by 2018.
- Membership and collaboration in a fun, diverse, and progressive work environment
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, and GMail
- Ability to work in a confidential work environment with sensitive information
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- High attention to detail and strong sense of urgency
- Comfort working with and taking direction from team members of any sex, gender, race, age, or religious creed